|Position:||Head of Investment IT (AAM)|
|Job Location(s):||Cedar Rapids, IA|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||12 to 15 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||IT - General|
This position will be with AEGON Asset Management, the organization which oversees asset management for many of Transamerica's insurance and operating companies as well as third party clients. The global AEGON Asset Management organization has operations in Europe, the United States and Asia. Primary offices in the United States are located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and Baltimore, Maryland. AEGON Asset Management and Transamerica are both part of the AEGON NV group of companies. The legal entities that comprise AEGON Asset Management US are AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC and AEGON USA Investment Management, LLC. AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC manages commercial real estate, commercial mortgage loans and other real estate related investments. AEGONUSA Investment Management, LLC, is a registered investment adviser that manages fixed income assets, including public bonds, private placements, derivatives and alternative investments.
1. Align IT objectives and programs to AAM objectives and strategies:
2. Develop and implement an enterprise architecture that is designed to support the strategic direction of the asset management business, including business, infrastructure, data and application architecture.
3. Develop a talent management program for the department that is focused on:
4. Deliver high availability, cost effective asset management information technology solutions and services:
5. Develop collaborative partnerships with other parts of the business to deliver value added solutions to business needs. Key partnerships include:
6. Create an innovative, collaborative culture within Information Technology that is focused on providing creative solutions to solve business issues and continuously improve processes.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please follow the online application process. Be sure to fully complete the form and include your resume. If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email .
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company (Realty Advisors, LLC) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. Please inform the Human Resources department if you need assistance completing any forms, or to otherwise participate in the application process.