- Support the completion of accurate financial reporting metrics by gathering information, performing data entry, verifying accuracy and collaborating with analysts and department managers as needed
- Support analysts and managers in providing guidance to senior leadership by analyzing financial performance
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and analyses
- Undertake ongoing training and personal development to maintain up to date knowledge and skills required for the job and in accordance with QBE's training and development policy
- Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value can do people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Support QBE values in personal work behaviors, decision-making, contributions and interpersonal interactions; manage own career development by soliciting feedback and valuing other perspectives
Number of Openings:0
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The companies of QBE North America are committed to equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, citizenship, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. All personal information contained in this application will be kept confidential as required by law.