Note: This is Contract position.
Owner of the PeopleSoft "Billings and Contracts" modules for individual projects that are assigned by Manager. Responsible for analysis and review of project billing/invoicing status as well as making independent decisions regarding the monthly billing activities for assigned projects. Responsible for accurately updating and generating reports and schedules used by Project Analysts, Business Partners, and Operations to financially manage projects. Also, proposes solutions for items impacting the financial success of a project. Generates invoices, compiles required backup documentation, and sends invoice to Client and distribution copies. Works and communicates effectively with Project Manager to ensure data integrity and all issues are being acted upon in a timely manner.
- Provide external customers with accurate and timely invoicing
- Maintain a high level of client confidentiality
- Ensure all billing is completed in a timely fashion per client and accounting specifications in PeopleSoft Financials
- Work cooperatively with Project Management and other operational approvers to determine billable amounts for each contract, resolve queries, and provide invoicing guidance
- Work with the revenue team to investigate and resolve unbilled amounts
- Create and maintain invoice reconciliations
- Set up new contracts and amend existing contracts in PeopleSoft Financials to ensure all financial data is current and accurate
- Generate and distribute final invoice package following established quality standards procedures
- Assist in client query resolution as required
- Provide assistance with regards to client financial reporting
- Other duties as assigned by management.
BA/BS in Accounting/Business or equivalent experienceExperience:
- Minimum 1 year PeopleSoft experience
- 5+ years within Finance and/or Accounting
- Proficient in Excel and Word (intermediate)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy
- Demonstrate the ability to independently problem solve
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.