At WGI, you will find talented, passionate associates providing exceptional service in collaborative, team-driven environments, all while having fun and enjoying the work they do. WGI prides its reputation as one of the nation's top consulting firms -- and our awards support our beliefs. We strive to stay ahead of the curve investing in the latest tools and technology. We are always looking for remarkable individuals to join our team and help expand our visionary approach. If you think you are an innovative team-player and want to shape your community, join our WGI team today!
We are currently seeking a Project Architect with 7-10 years of professional experience to be part of our Architecture team in our Tampa office.
In this position you will work collaboratively on various types of projects for a multitude of clients.
* Ability to coordinate a set of construction documents, detail oriented with knowledge of building codes and industry standards, experience in consultant coordination and familiarity with construction administration
* Ability to work and complete project assignments with minimal or no supervision, take personal pride to succeed at any task undertaken and show a willingness to learn
* Interest in professional growth within a design-oriented studio setting offering a relaxed working environment
* Interest in participating in business development and growth of the architectural team
* Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written forms
* 5-year bachelor's degree in Architecture
* Licensed Architect
* 7+ years of experience working in an Architectural firm
* Diverse resume preferred, including experience with Client and Project Management
* Proficiency in Autodesk REVIT, as well as knowledge of other software platforms including AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office are a plus
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please submit your resume for review by our Talent Acquisition Team. WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.