As a Pit Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing all operations on the casino floor. With your rare combination of strong mind and gentle heart, you will delight your employees and customers while facilitating a safe, fun, and fair gaming experience. Your comprehensive knowledge of gaming and ability to communicate expectations will support your employees, helping them provide the kind of exceptional guest service that differentiates us from the competition.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Check bankroll from previous shift to ensure accuracy.
* Assist Pit Manager in physical count of bankroll at shift change.
* Observe game, players, and dealers, to ensure accuracy of the game and game protection.
* Ensure that all games move at an appropriate pace.
* Promote positive guests relations providing a good gaming experience by answering questions, resolving disputes, locating beverage servers, comping, etc.
* Assist in training and evaluating of subordinate employees in a fair and equitable manner.
* Encourage rated play and tracks players, noting buy-ins, length of play, win/loss and average bet.
* Maintain current knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, compact, etc.) as well as internal controls, policies and procedures.
* Understand pit accounting procedures and administrative tasks, i.e., fills, credits, marker transactions and responsibilities.
* Enforce performance standards, policies and procedures relating to all table games, ensuring compliance with the Gaming Commission regulations.
* Other duties as assigned.
* At least three years of experience in Table Games Supervision in a similar resort setting.
* Ability to supervise Blackjack and Specialty Games (Ex: Ultimate Texas Hold'em, Three Card Poker, etc.) in addition to 2 games from the below list:
* Roulette (Proficiency in European Roulette should be noted on application)
* Baccarat (Midi and Mini)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate in English.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Polished appearance and demeanor.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to successfully lead and mentor a team.
* Ability to obtain and maintain full knowledge and understanding of company and department rules policies, procedures and state & federal regulatory requirements.
* At least 21 years of age.
* Previous experience supervising European Roulette at a major resort.
* Previous experience large, luxury resort setting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled